Thursday, November 23, 2017

Transatlantic Christian Council (TCC)

Me and Henk at my home in Scotland

Henk speaks at my Church last Tuesday evening about TCC


I had a great time the last two days as Henk Jan Van Schothorst came to visit and talk about my role with TCC. I feel I must clear up a little confusion. I am not being paid by TCC at the moment. So in some ways, I am sort of a volunteer at the moment. Hopefully, I will start to get some salary early next year. There is much fundraising activity for TCC in the Netherlands and the USA at the moment. Please pray that funds would be provided.


I will be in the Netherlands 8 to 13 December. On the 9th Dec. I will be doing a 5-minute speech at the March for Life in the Hague. Several thousand are expected to attend. Henk will be translating for me.


If all goes well I shall be doing much the same work at the UN as I did for SPUC.


No comments:

Post a Comment