Wednesday, June 14, 2017

At Prayer for Israel Conference last Saturday

I was just back from the UN, then went down to London and had a literature table at the Prayer for Israel Annual Convention at Tamworth, Staffs. England. Had a great time and met many old friends.

On the train to the conference, I lady who knew me, and was also on the way to the conference, told me about a baby I had helped save. She is nearly 2 years old now. Then a lady at the meeting said she had heard me preach in Hobart.

Several people then said how happy they were that Teresa May was doing a coalition with the Democratic Unionist Party ( DUP ) from Northern Ireland. These are pretty much all born again Christians and very pro-life. Who would have thought there would be a good pro-life influence in Westminster.

No comments:

Post a Comment